cis and astromechs

My Favorite scene from Episoide 3 was when the Super Battle Droid grabbed R2 and said Stupid astromech's think they are so smart... Or something to that effect and R2 sprayed the two with oil and ignited it as to say Yes we are!

There is no such thing as a 'CIS mech' - astromechs are universal to all factions. And while you may not have seen any the Sepratists must have them because astromechs are needed to service ships.

And lets remember, CIS droids are dumb. :jawa_wink:

i meant mechs owned by the cis

Kinda does make you wonder how they're always getting fooled by that one... aside from the entire CIS being comprised of hopeless idiots.

Droids are usually mindwiped every few weeks and treated as furniture, not people. Even with rumors of assassin droids etc people aren't going to care or even notice a droid as long as it seems to behave like they expect a droid to behave.

I know, I was more responding to others. Your not going to find any astromechs on Wookieepedia that say 'affliated with CIS' because they are a universal make.

I was looking for mechs with some sort of CIS symbol or colouring, not a make, sorry if I didn't make that clear. But google didn't even show a picture of astromechs next to their regular troops, and that was what I meant by questioning their existance.