The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cartel Market Certificates Legagy-wide, please!

Kylanna

So I bought a Cartel Pack on my Sage today (instead of my Knight, who usually nabs them) with the thought process of, "If I get one of the lightsabers or gear pieces I want on this character, I don't want to have to wait two days for it to unbind!" But... bad idea. Because I received a Cartel Market Certificate.

My Knight has the other Certificate.

I cannot mail them.

So now I'm stuck with one on my Sage and one on my Knight. This makes me very sad.

I can has these become Legacy-wide, plx?

Edited by Kylanna

I agree.

And the same could be applied to certain event rewards, for example, like the Grey Helix Components.

Making them Legacy wide would not make people buy less cartel packs, or do less Event quests, in my opinion. In fact, knowing they can 'trade' them among their Legacy characters might give them a little incentive to do more with them, liike buying even more packs or do more quests during events...

People with quite a few alts can hardly risk opening cartel packs for fear of getting a certificate they'd otherwise have received on their 'main', but have to wait 36 hours if they do, because some gear they want their alts to have, is bound for that duration.

Of course, the cartel market is a way for EA/BioWare to earn money, but I do not think people would buy any less packs, if they'd make those certificates 'Bound to Legacy'.

So I second this request.