Glowing red eyes as a Marauder?

Cebius

So I levelled a dark side Marauder to level 20 and noticed that everytime I was in combat, my eyes were glowing red. Something to do with building fury I believe?

However I started a new light side Marauder at a new server with friends and noticed the glowing red eyes are gone. Are they exclusive to dark side Marauders only?

It's retaliation that popped, so you can use it. And yes, jedis have it as well, just not red ( blue I believe). However, there's also a visual when you have 30 fury stacks, but that's all over the character.

It's retaliation that popped, so you can use it. And yes, jedis have it as well, just not red ( blue I believe). However, there's also a visual when you have 30 fury stacks, but that's all over the character.

I just double checked and my eyes don't glow red when Retaliation pops and the entire character glows when I have 30 fury stacks, but no glowing eyes.

I know it's a small detail but I find it very cool and it'd make me go dark side again just for the sake of having my eyes glow red while fighting.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.