HK-51 awesomeness and gearing

Injudicator

Ever since I got HK, I try to play only with him. The way he uses his skills and owns the mobs is great, he truly moves like a killing machine and really helps me get that assassin droid at my side feeling. He is truly awesome, especially compared to Xalek, who is plain boring wo watch...he moves his sabers slightly and casts lightning occasionally.

My question is...I hadn't geared HK in a while and tried buying some Columi from him and pulling the mods...well surprise surprise the armoring don't go into his custom armor...What is the best way to gear him? I saw some purple droid armor on the GTN but it didn't have the stats I want for him....

I am also still wondering whether to go with cunning or accuracy on him, what are your suggestions.

I really would like to level through Makeb with him at my side, he is just too awesome, I just want to make sure he will be geared correctly.

P.S: Isn't it just a pleasure to unleash him on trash mobs and just watch him own them in a few seconds...flying all over the place? /popcorn :D

Crafted armor goes in HK slots they are available for any slot on the body, raid gear armor mods are slot specific.

I know this works as i have my HK with level 61 armor mods in him, & he is a beast.

Thanks for the info :) I will start gathering mats and looking for armor mods for him. Seeing him in action is awesome, don't want to level with boring Xalek, who just barely moves his lightsaber and sometimes casts lightning :D

Crafted armor goes in HK slots they are available for any slot on the body, raid gear armor mods are slot specific.

I know this works as i have my HK with level 61 armor mods in him, & he is a beast.

Hm, can he also use pvp modifications? :D