The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Dark Jedi robes / armor/ PANTS

Bioware,

I just want to say I play a sith assassin, and I absolutely love my class. Its the most fun to play (madness!), its got an amazing story, and it fits my personality perfectly. That said, you seem to have forgotten some of us evil lightning slinging, will bending, soul tormenting sith lords like to ...you know....wear pants.

You have added robe after robe to the market, and then a few...VERY few ...horrible looking, I mean absolutely bad armor sets. I'm looking at you noble commander armor (on male at least). Then you added the sith jugg looking armor, which was a good step in the right direction, but still not too assassin(y).

What I would love to see is more dark robes, actual robes not dresses. In particular I will use the level 40 Juggernaut pvp armor as an example. This armor set rocks. Dark robes, dark pants, dark belt, dark everything. I wear this at all times on my jug, nothing looks better yet imo. I'd love to see more like this!

TL;DR: The level 40 juggernaut pvp set looks awesome, make more dark robe/pants sets like that.