Companion - Ranged Tanks

WIZBASKY

are all ranged tanks on the various classes the same, someone said the M1-4X robot ranged tank on the trooper is MUCH better than the ranged tank a Sage gets.

the abilities they get to use look about the same but if the gear was exactly the same on both ranged tanks are both companions pretty much the same?

They use different gear as the trooper rtank is a droid and they use different abilities however both can be used equally while leveling assuming you keep their gear relatively similar to your level. Though I do feel the need to tell you that the mtank for the trooper (Vik) is one BAMF.

M1 4X has a pull ability,which is really ''tanky'', tanno and kalyio rush the target instead..the robot was almost too much, but also these others i listed are beasts

remember that they get new abilities and you can decide which they use..sometimes you unlock but not activate abilities to increase their threat generation..

Edited by JouerTue
improve

Corso is also a "Rush" type ranged tank nowadays, although he had a pull when I started the game. I think 4X is the only tank to retain a pull. The list of abilities for all Ranged tanks are similar, though not identical. They should perform pretty much the same.

so other than abilities, and visual looks there is no differance.

Yeah. Most of them have functionally identical abilities, with maybe one or two unique ones (as noted, MX has a pull where most other tanks have a charge; similarly, Khem Val has the unique ability to heal himself as he deals damage).