Intertwining stories

Inaaace

Although cool in theory it would not work sadly. The reason being that each story is tied with a specific class and each class has their own story. I could probably see it happening in terms of a raid that affects all classes but personal stories, unfortunately it will not happen.

The stories do intertwine on occasion.

Without giving too much away, one of the SI companion characters makes an appearance in one of the Knights' companion stories. Another example is one of the consular companions mentioning and calling in a favor from one of the bounty hunters' companions. These are only a couple examples, but I've caught other class companions mentioned in various other parts of different class stories.

The player can't truely interact with these crossovers other than the various dialog options, but they're there if you look for them. And obviously you won't catch the references unless you have some exposure to the class companion story referenced.

Edited by althene

Although cool in theory it would not work sadly. The reason being that each story is tied with a specific class and each class has their own story. I could probably see it happening in terms of a raid that affects all classes but personal stories, unfortunately it will not happen.

A raid would be the worst place for this kind of story. Eight people watching cutscenes at the same time? We see how things go in four man flashpoints.

The stories already interwine, look at all the companion storylines. On Coreilla, Republic Special Forces was mentioned to be there while playing my Imperial Agent. Sith Warrior and the Jedi Knight have a common link with their Emperor storylines.

They can always let the personal stories intertwine through your own legacy. I do not see it for multiplayer though.