The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

PTS Feeback for PVP

Malds

Thus far I have had mixed results. My Railshot is very inconsistent, my DOT's arn't hitting for much due to the crit nerf, and I have yet found a build I am happy with.

The 3/21/22 Hybrid build seems to be pushing those crits on the Rail Shot nicely, but the overall big hits are reduced compared to full Pyro. I also seem to have an issue with the fact that chasing people down to hit them with retractable blade can be very frustrating, more-so in ranked.

Full Pyro, Well my TD can crit up to 7.5k thus far, only issue is, it rarely crits. I tried stacking crit, but I wasnt even hitting 30% crit rate on my tech. Then my Railshot, even with set bonus, is barely ever critting (when you need that crit to burst someone down the most, it never bloody crits!).

Im currently now stacking full power and surge, getting nice damage but again, not too comfortable with this yet, perhaps because I am not fully geared in comparison to others. Rocking only 1800 Experise where the average on others seems to be 2k.

Hopefully get better results this week. What are peoples results thus far?