Where have all the good pubs gone?

Tom_the_Narwhal

• Dev Post

Hello Master Dar'Nala PvPers,

We have had to remove many posts from this thread for violating the Rules of Conduct with personal attacks, "calling out" others, circumventing the language filter, and other general rudeness that is inappropriate for the forums. While we are being more lenient in general, harassing others and driving discussions off topic with personal back-and-forth insults remains unacceptable.

Please remember that the forums are here for opinions and constructive discussion, and that those should always remain respectful. Keep this in mind while posting, as posts such as the ones removed here are not okay and will not be tolerated.

Thank you everyone. Have fun out there!

Edited by CommunitySupport

hello master dar'nala pvpers,

we have had to remove many posts from this thread for violating the rules of conduct with personal attacks, "calling out" others, circumventing the language filter, and other general rudeness that is inappropriate for the forums. While we are being more lenient in general, harassing others and driving discussions off topic with personal back-and-forth insults remains unacceptable.

Please remember that the forums are here for opinions and constructive discussion, and that those should always remain respectful. Keep this in mind while posting, as posts such as the ones removed here are not okay and will not be tolerated.

bahahahahahaha <3

Hello Master Dar'Nala PvPers,

We have had to remove many posts from this thread for violating the Rules of Conduct with personal attacks, "calling out" others, circumventing the language filter, and other general rudeness that is inappropriate for the forums. While we are being more lenient in general, harassing others and driving discussions off topic with personal back-and-forth insults remains unacceptable.

lets start another argument - seems like the only way to get BW's attention

surely the amount of time it took for this bloke to type this message is the same amount of time it would take for them to consolidate our 3 APAC servers.

thanks for not banning me though, im sure my monthly subscription since launch has fed your kids for a few months, and now will continue to do so

The state of pub pvp is pretty terrible right now.I Mostly solo q these days and have had counltess game where i am the only person above 16k hp and most of the time the only one to break 100k dmg or heals depending what im playing.As much as all the imps seem to hate on pvp guild i have to say the so called 'bads" in that guild are alot better than the bads coming through the pub side.The gear of the recently dinged 50s isnt really the problem its that none of them are willing to take any advice to help them improve and when given some say they are one of the best of said class on the server or just insult you and them send you 100 whispers after the game.none of them seem to have any idea on how to play objective or coordinate with the rest of them team and as they are unwilling to help themselves by taking advice just creates frustration for the rest of the pvpers on the server

rage over...

I tend to agree. Gear is obviously just something people have to grind to get, and I'm pretty sure everyone understands that you've got to start somewhere. The lack of communication in many warzones is a major issue however. I've had civil war matches where two (non-stealth) dps, or a dps and heals, have just sat on grass for the entire match and not done a thing even when it was clear the other team was never going to bother going over there. Even after repeated attempts to get them to come to mid or snow they just sat there typing crap in chat. It was essentially 6 v 8 and of course we lost. Not to mention all the huttball matches where people just go around trying to kill random members of the other team. I don't mind losing to a good team where your own team plays well and the match is enjoyable. Losing because of people not pulling their weight is just demoralising. Why on earth are these sorts of people pvping at all?

There are some truly great players on this server and the experience of playing with them is always marred when (sometimes) half the team doesn't even bother to win the game. I'm not suggesting for one moment that I'm some fantastic player or anything like it, but at least I try to play as best I can.

The state of pub pvp is pretty terrible right now.I Mostly solo q these days and have had counltess game where i am the only person above 16k hp and most of the time the only one to break 100k dmg or heals depending what im playing.As much as all the imps seem to hate on pvp guild i have to say the so called 'bads" in that guild are alot better than the bads coming through the pub side.The gear of the recently dinged 50s isnt really the problem its that none of them are willing to take any advice to help them improve and when given some say they are one of the best of said class on the server or just insult you and them send you 100 whispers after the game.none of them seem to have any idea on how to play objective or coordinate with the rest of them team and as they are unwilling to help themselves by taking advice just creates frustration for the rest of the pvpers on the server

rage over...

we're getting the same problem over here with the recruit gear, especially with the double exp weekend, lots of new 50's. whats worse though is the amount of imps that roll around in tionese gear rather than recruit - URGH :mad:

my biggest problem is the same as yours though mate. i constantly try to give advice to players, only to have it thrown in my face, being called "bad" for not getting enough medals as a healer? or bad for passing the ball to a 26k hp tank rather than them with 14k hp... then to just be trolled in future warzones by said noob players, and being backed up by their guildies. really starting to frustrate me!

i guess i should just turn my chat off and play the game - lol

Edited by Catta