Collaberation! RP Story & Art

Grandmaster_Synz

:wea_03:Hey guys, I may be new to the forums, but I want to start up a project with anyone who's willing to pitch in.:csw_bluesaber::

:csw_r2d2:Collaborating to make a story, would love creative open minded people/ideas, and anyone with an artistic hand to draw or help write. All are welcome!:rod_cool_p:

:sy_companion:To start I will create a character of my own to participate, (as I implore u to create/or use one of your own as well)

:csw_hoth:The settings/storyline/etc. will be decided when more are involved, 'group effort':csw_falcon:

For lack of anything else this will be called codenamed:

:sy_galaxy: Symphony of a Maelstrom :csw_fett:

:wea_03:Hey guys, I may be new to the forums, but I want to start up a project with anyone who's willing to pitch in.:csw_bluesaber::

:csw_r2d2:Collaborating to make a story, would love creative open minded people/ideas, and anyone with an artistic hand to draw or help write. All are welcome!:rod_cool_p:

:sy_companion:To start I will create a character of my own to participate, (as I implore u to create/or use one of your own as well)

:csw_hoth:The settings/storyline/etc. will be decided when more are involved, 'group effort':csw_falcon:

:sy_galaxy: Symphony of a Maelstrom :csw_fett:

..what I read that as:

RED LIGHTSABER! Hey guys, I may be new to the forums, but I want to start up a project with anyone who's willing to pitch in. BLUE LIGHTSABER!

R2-D2! Collaborating to make a story, would love creative open minded people/ideas, and anyone with an artistic hand to draw or help write. All are welcome! RODIAN!

COMPANION SYMBOL! To start I will create a character of my own to participate, (as I implore u to create/or use one of your own as well)

HOTH! The settings/storyline/etc. will be decided when more are involved, 'group effort' MILLENNIUM FALCON!

WHIRLPOOL THING! Symphony of a Maelstrom BOUNTY HUNTER HELMET!

...no really, though... Try going to the RP subforum, this an an idea for that subforum, not this one. Good idea, just wrong subforum.