The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

[REQUEST] - Change Death From Above Target Graphic

Chthonos

Ever since I first saw Death From Above I've always wanted the target graphic to be the Bounty Hunter symbol, rather than the Empire symbol. I realize that this will have no impact on the ability itself, but for a group as fiercely proud as the Mandalorians, it would make more sense. What do other Bounty Hunters think about this?

I'm not suggesting separate symbols for each class, as most other classes are more closely linked with their respective factions. However, the Bounty Hunters are a more independent group that has allied with the Imperial faction. As such, I would like to see the Bounty Hunter symbol used for DFA. I fully realize that it likely will not happen, or not any time soon, but it doesn't negate the merit of the suggestion.

The Mando symbol isn't circular. The Republic symbol is the best for seeing exactly what area you're hitting, but the Imperial symbol still does the job far better than a Mando symbol would.

And you said it yourself, they're Mandos who have allied themselves with the Imps, so may as well be an Imp symbol.

I'm not suggesting separate symbols for each class, as most other classes are more closely linked with their respective factions. However, the Bounty Hunters are a more independent group that has allied with the Imperial faction. As such, I would like to see the Bounty Hunter symbol used for DFA. I fully realize that it likely will not happen, or not any time soon, but it doesn't negate the merit of the suggestion.

You'll get the same request from Smugglers next if this were to be implemented, for one thing.

But again - Imps get Imperial symbols, Pubs get Republic symbols. "Independent" or not you're playing on the Imp side.