Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Open world PVP

Thalog

after the gree event, we got to see the new style of open world pvp bioware is so proud of and well, personly i was disapointed. it became a race to see what group would gank everyone at the pylon first and well, it was more frustrating than fun. heck there was many groups i saw who were just plain cowards, would not fight unless they had a 4 on 1 advantage.

i dont see why bioware dont just give us a lotro style pvp area.

anyone who played endgame pvp there knows what i mean. a massive area with multiple forts and locations to capture then hold.

i loved it to death, heck i had a hunter there for a week. plus it gave out pvp tokens for special gear and mounts so it was epic!!

anyone else thinking on the same lines? give us a map we can fight for control off, with rewards for doing so!

and you think that area pvp would end any different from 'pvp' event? people will take lines to owe a castle, or gank ops groups 24 vs 4...

there already is equal pvp ground, warzones. it's open for all, numbers are equal (I mean you can't bring 24 players to gank 4), and there are rewards.

after the gree event, we got to see the new style of open world pvp bioware is so proud of and well, personly i was disapointed. it became a race to see what group would gank everyone at the pylon first and well, it was more frustrating than fun. heck there was many groups i saw who were just plain cowards, would not fight unless they had a 4 on 1 advantage.

i dont see why bioware dont just give us a lotro style pvp area.

anyone who played endgame pvp there knows what i mean. a massive area with multiple forts and locations to capture then hold.

i loved it to death, heck i had a hunter there for a week. plus it gave out pvp tokens for special gear and mounts so it was epic!!

anyone else thinking on the same lines? give us a map we can fight for control off, with rewards for doing so!

You should come on POT5.

Open PvP event without reward is common here. Few exemple:

You should come on POT5.

Damn, that looks fun.

reminds me of pvp next to NMP few months ago... started with one person flagged for fun, then he died, other 2 of his friends jumped, and chain effect...

and they say there is no pvp on pve serwers ;-)

You should come on POT5.

He's not wrong. I have a world pvp playlist on my channel (link in my signature) with several videos as well. We have some pretty awesome world pvp on POT5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.