true star wars experience

andyjd

I just have a little ticks about this game. 1 Jedi and Sith should have a force jump technic without a cool down timer that allows them to jump higher and farther to get where everyone else would have a hard time getting with ease, and not only jump as high as everyone else when you hit spacebar. And have troopers and bounty hunters able to do the same with jet packs if you have one equipped when they activate the stance. And second, Sith and Jedi should only be able to be killed by highly skilled bounty hunters and highly skilled troopers. I know it sounds unfair but it makes sense in terms of star wars.

Sith and Jedi should only be able to be killed by highly skilled bounty hunters and highly skilled troopers. I know it sounds unfair but it makes sense in terms of star wars.

It would make the game so lop sided it wouldn't be worth playing at all. If you could only kill Jedi/Sith as a "skilled" player, then nobody would be anything but a Sith or Jedi.

Personally I love being a non force sensitive and being able to take out some lightsaber weilders! Teaches them for believing that blasters aren't sophisticated. ;)

Look a game that involves force users and non-force users working together and competing against each other can never unbalance itself by making the force users lore-fittingly more powerful. The game has to be balanced.

Use your imagination on this one, its never gonna change. And thats for the best. Its already kind of unfair that Consulars/Inquisitors get that short little force speed ability, and thats nothing compared to what you're suggesting.

Edited by Doctoglethorpe