excuses after getting destroyed

shammah

While me and deft were practice dueling taleah asked to duel. I said sure i got no cds up atm but whatever. So she beat me fair and square. We duel 30 min later, i have no stims and no medpacs and she has an exotech and a rakata medpac. I roflstomped her 6 times in a row and then she starts msging me " you got lucky. Your sooo lucky ny dark charge keeps going off, if my dark charge wasnt off it would end like the first duel. Loooooooooool.

While me and deft were practice dueling taleah asked to duel. I said sure i got no cds up atm but whatever. So she beat me fair and square. We duel 30 min later, i have no stims and no medpacs and she has an exotech and a rakata medpac. I roflstomped her 6 times in a row and then she starts msging me " you got lucky. Your sooo lucky ny dark charge keeps going off, if my dark charge wasnt off it would end like the first duel. Loooooooooool.

Deft and i*

deft needs practice..

that powertech rotation can get tricky

8-O