The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

In game Trailer armors

Wefi

Would like to see some of these added

-Personally my favorite texture of this set.

- the first Set that shows the knight in when he makes his saber.

- Dat last set of of armor.

-last set of the Sorc armor.

-Green Vanguard armor.

There were allot of Screenshots too that had armor sets not gain able to players,

Would gladly play for these :D

i think some of them already exist in game like the Jedi councler armor, but the Jedi councler are recruit now so yeah it would be cool to have them again but for lower prices please. Edited by saremun

The last set for both marauder and juggernaut. I know there are sets that look similar but

1. The white looks awesome (the old Battlemaster look a like is for juggernaut though? and it's purple)

2. The Juggernaut one looks almost like the current tionese marauder set (but it's medium armour and would look great on a juggernaut)

Would like to see some of these added

-Personally my favorite texture of this set.

- the first Set that shows the knight in when he makes his saber.

- Dat last set of of armor.

-last set of the Sorc armor.

-Green Vanguard armor.

There were allot of Screenshots too that had armor sets not gain able to players,

Would gladly play for these :D

Here's your green VG armor. Helmet is different but close

• 2 months later...

The last set for both marauder and juggernaut. I know there are sets that look similar but

1. The white looks awesome (the old Battlemaster look a like is for juggernaut though? and it's purple)

2. The Juggernaut one looks almost like the current tionese marauder set (but it's medium armour and would look great on a juggernaut)

The last jug set is the exact same chest piece as the old tionese droid looking armor without the huge shoulder blades on the armor. This armor is not actually in the game, ive seen this video and pictures from it a million times and always wihed theyd add this piece or take off the huge shoulder pads from the old armor, but seeing as the old armors are no longer available(which I wont even get into) I don't guess it will ever happen.

Edited by whitebetty