Maul, Tyranus, Ventress, Grievous & Oppress vs Obi-Wan, Anakin, Plo Koon, Fisto & Ti

LadyKulvax

I think the Scenario where the Sith have that shamoblic organisation and do not cooperate and Maul using the Duel-Saber in a fashion where he is as likely to cut up as alllies as indicriminately as he would the Jedi....???(even for a single small battle) is Still plot armour favouring the jedi team......(Why not have a different scenario where Maul is using the Duel-saber to effectively tie up 2 of the Jedi team at once? - (one of the reasons he actually trained in this weapon)

We all know for instance, that Anakin can be prone to a Rush of blood - why can their not be a scenario where he makes some kind of error - (and Anakin is really the only one on that team that can counter Dooku - Plo Koon may be able to theoretically but there is no conclusive evidence for this) - but you are giving the Jedi a total benefit of the doubt for discipline/coordination (even though we have seen ill disciple in Jedi before - things like Shaak Ti (and other jedi) panic against Grievous, Luminara Unduli admit that she had never come across anything like Ventress before and get totally outmanuevered by her, etc....(we have seen formidable opponents and or worsening situations able to sow seeds of doubt in a Jedi's mind and throw them off their game...)

Kenobi and Plo Koon I would say have totally reliable discipline - the rest I think definitely can have their shakier moments in this regard (most certainly in terms of a theoretical plot device)

We have seen Dooku breach the force defences of a fully prepared Obi Wan Kenobi in a 2v1 (favouring Kenobi) in ROTS - enough to take him completely out the fight - .....(Dooku is a Huge factor here, even if not for the kill - his use of the Force is very disabling and he can set up his allies nicely........)

I will also point out flinging lightning around like an idiot is liable to hit friend as well as foe.

Dooku is no idiot. :jawa_wink:

As for teamwork, your right. However Maul and Oppress work very well as a team, Grievous' role is to just cause havoc and draw attention which doesn't need teamwork, Ventress will do what Dooku says and is lithe and intelligence enough to not fall over her allies, and Dooku will gracefully dance around them all.