RPing a Vampire?

Lucifersfinest

No I'm not talking like Nosferatu or anything, I was watching Rosario + Vampire and I mean something like that, she had a rosary, keeping her in a normal form, But still needing blood, [just not scary] Could that be done on here? I was thinking SI or JC, because of the headbands, [it'd be the rosary,]

I don't think that's possible to make something like this in the SW universe... Or you'll have to make a sort of copy of Dr Lockin's story (Imp Agent's companion).

Being infected, and having to take regular medicine to keep being human

By the way I noticed you said "watching Rosario + Vampire". I think you should rather "read Rosario + Vampire".

(Usually I don't have any gripes against animes -I oftenly watch them- but I couldn't even stand the first episode on this one. In fact this is the only manga I refuse to watch the anime adaptation.)

Edited by Altheran

For the comparison, in the first scenes, when she drank blood for the first time, in the anime the guy say "huh ? there's no blood ?", while in manga he's bleeding and panicks. Nothing that needed censorship in the first place, it was drawn in a comical way, and becomes a running gag. This kind of differences and the different overall feeling cooled me a lot, and made me not watch further (maybe I'm missing something, but that's it).

I could link a website that leeches translated scans... but as its legality is... erm you see what I meant, so I don't think I should post it openly.

By the way, we're going off-topic.

Edited by Altheran

Good point, well back on topic, there are vampires in SWTOR,http://scifi.about.com/od/starwarscharacters/a/SWAR_anzati.htm

But these ones miss a crucial point : "Unlike traditional vampires, however, they cannot transform their victims into Anzati."

So it's a dead end for a roleplay where you're trying to prevent yourself becoming a "monster" with an object : you're born Anzati, or you aren't. With this specie, you can make you restrain your desires, or that you had a surgery (removing tenacles) to make you be more human, but it will not revolve around an object like you wished.

No I'm not talking like Nosferatu or anything, I was watching Rosario + Vampire and I mean something like that, she had a rosary, keeping her in a normal form, But still needing blood, [just not scary] Could that be done on here? I was thinking SI or JC, because of the headbands, [it'd be the rosary,]

Wrong game....

• 2 weeks later...

If there are Star Wars zombies, it's not a far cry to have Star Wars vampires. I wouldn't be surprised if something like that doesn't already exist in the EU.

For instance, for the vampire charm thing, one of the books had an alien named Xizor who could emit pheremones that made him instantly attractive to almost any woman.

Edited by Jeca_Cutrer

• 1 month later...