Crèèp Looking for Guild

sewerdog

PvP or PvE, at this point either one sounds good to me. Top tier guilds only, no "Raid F" kind of stuff either... Post here or contact me in game.

Would you like to join creepfanclub you could be an alternate on raid team z. We just cleared ev sm first boss so good progression group.

Edited by ThePizaShark

I appreciate the offers, though I'll have to pass. I left a really great guild in hopes of being able to maybe finally do NiM EC or HM TFB without 50 wipes, either that or focus on PvP and being part of a very competative ranked team.

sewerdog...,

Animosity is currently in the process of reworking its operations group and filing in spots on old groups for Patch 2.0,

We are currently openly recruiting members for this so if you'd be interested in joining please go to http://www.AnimosityGaming.com and leave a small application (Please note this is merely a formality at this time.)

Our current progression is as followed

NIM EC 8m - Cleared

HM TFB 8m- Cleared

NIM EC 16m - Zoth/torn Cleared ( We rarely go into EC 16 NIM as we rarely form alot of groups for it.)

HM TFB - 16m - Cleared up to Final Boss, last attempt had him to 35%, Group fell apart due to RL calling.

Dread Entity - 2nd Guild on he Server to Clear

If your interested PST Maercyn in game for more info.

Still looking.

Know you're always welcome with us (hopefully it'd make you and Gort figure **** out) and we could use another Mara for our PvP teams. Since we got bored of everything else we've started PvPing hard core and were running ranked every night. Why you leaving Nadir?

Edited by USCG_Davis

Know you're always welcome with us (hopefully it'd make you and Gort figure **** out) and we could use another Mara for our PvP teams. Since we got bored of everything else we've started PvPing hard core and were running ranked every night. Why you leaving Nadir?

Me and Gort have been cool for while actually my brother's the one in Nadir, why do you guys have any openings for PvE groups aswell? I honestly am surprised I'm welcome reading the raid 2 thread on apex forums rofl

Not trying to bring **** up and I'd really like to patch things though, rai.

Nevertheless I'd be pretty interested if it's a serious offer. IDK maybe we need to talk anyway

Edited by sewerdog

Me and Gort have been cool for while actually my brother's the one in Nadir, why do you guys have any openings for PvE groups aswell? I honestly am surprised I'm welcome reading the raid 2 thread on apex forums rofl

Not trying to bring **** up and I'd really like to patch things though, rai.

Nevertheless I'd be pretty interested if it's a serious offer. IDK maybe we need to talk anyway

Wait so you're not The or Baws or that person? Whoops. Ill Pm you the rest.