Disney & star wars

Mattfre

Agreed on the Marvel point. Disney seems to know when the should back off and let creative people do their thing. They know Star Wars is basically a license to print money so I would assume they would be okay with being hands off so long as they get their substantial cut. Edited by leroyray

All depends if they keep star wars as 'star wars'. If they mess it up by adding new (or most likely stupid) lore, then I'm done with the franchise

Oh, man! If they pull any crap like adding in goofy cartoon characters with floppy ears who talk all funny and run around breaking things for comic relief... I'm just leaving Star Wars and never coming back. It would honestly ruin the franchise forever if there were characters I couldn't take seriously who contributed nothing to the plot but got ridiculous amounts of screen time during climactic battles or anything.

Wait, what the heck is this?!?!

It will be great! Just look at how Disney treated Marvel! Marvel became fantastic.

But yeah, Marvel has laid all my fears to rest. If anything, the removal of Rick McCallum is a godsend for Star Wars. That guy did more than anyone else to ruin the prequels by not telling George Lucas when he had a bad idea and needed to go back and edit the scripts before shooting the entire movie.