Looking for a Great Guild

KobiwanJenobi

Hey there!

Give Alpha Strike Force a try! We've been active since the game launched and have been running events, ops, fps every week (and more lately almost every day) since January of 2012! Our team has been around since 1998 and started with other Star Wars games such as Xwing vs. Tie Fighter, Jedi Knight 2 and Battlefront.

We are open to all levels of experience and have a plethora of people to level with. Check out our website and if you like what you see put an application in!

My in-game name is Elrike. If you have any questions shoot me an email here.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Elrike

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings Kobiwan. If you're looking for a causal guild to play with, please consider Warpigs PvE Republic Guild. We have players from all over the U.S. and Canada and are allied with a few Guilds that have players on at various times. We're a laid back group of players whose core belief is having fun with friends. We enjoy helping players of all levels do content, heroics and Flashpoints as needed. We are in the process of rebuilding our membership and would be happy to have you with us. For more information about us please see our guild forum post (link above in this post & below in my signature) or you can PM me.

May the force

:hope_06:

be with you!