The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Crafting Boost

iamef

It would be cool if there were a cartel boost item for crafting critical chance.... A 25% boost would bring the max possible up to I think 47% with the right companion bonus and max affection.

Well, P2W started the moment the cartel market opened, and to date I would say just about everything about the market (speeders, crystals, moddable shells, ship upgrades, artifact quality mods, armorings and enhancements at about levels 12, 30 and 40 via chest pieces or complete gear sets) competes with player crafting in the under 50 market. At least this would be an incentive to the crafting side of play... Though, upon some further thought, going from a 22% to a 47% total crit chance on end game craftables could be a little much...

I couldn't agree more, the crafting in this game is terrible when it comes to researching new recipes. sure 25% is alot, but iv'e gotten one new recipe from the 37 times i researched something today. Maybe back the boost down to 15% but i think this is a great idea.

I couldn't agree more, the crafting in this game is terrible when it comes to researching new recipes. sure 25% is alot, but iv'e gotten one new recipe from the 37 times i researched something today. Maybe back the boost down to 15% but i think this is a great idea.

Crafting isn't the same as reverse engineering. What you're looking for would be a Reverse Engineering Buff. And I figure 10% (additive) would be plenty for that already.