The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Pls sell this set in cartel market.. it so cool

BenCalintz

i jz started to play SWTOR... n what attracts me to play is coz i love star wars n also this sith armor from the cinematic.. bt when i started playing i found out tat this armor is nt available in-game.. i m kinda dissapointed... i really hope that they would make this armor n have it for sale in the cartel market as an adaptive armor.

This would be the link to the photo of that armor

http://menterests.com/video-games/pc/starwars-the-old-republic-mmorpg/

I hope they add in stuff thats actually worth paying for, the only thing so far, is the xp bonus consumables.

I want gear that levels up with me to be honest, considering how subpar the crafters are, they either don't craft or severely overcharge for them to craft.

Most of the items in the cartel market can be nice depending on if you like a certain look.

I rarely find on my server where a crafter is overcharging for much on the armor. Depending on what the armor requires is what a lot of crafters based their prices on.

I have a lv 400 synthweaver and for the most part when I list something on the armor I check the market and then based it depending on the mats I have had to use for the outfits.

If you have to use purple mats those items cost more and they are not always easy to get.

The orange mods items can level with you if you change out the armoring, modifiications and enchancments on the clothing. For your weapons you will need to upgrade the hilt or barrel as well.

These mods are easily gotten since each planet rewards you on missions with commendations and even if you purchase some they are rarely that expensive.