Paid Server Transfers

veshoon

This needs to be a priority for development. There are many people who would play if they could move their high level characters to where there friends and gaming groups are. Lacking this option just hurts the game.

Wrong... This needs to be a priority for system admins not developers. They write the code not manage the servers. If you are going to complain about something at least get the people you are complaining about right.

They already stated that it will come later this year.

Yes they did.

And that is not good enough.

It isn't like this is a new concept for a MMO.

It isn't like people have been asking about this for 3 weeks. It's been a year.

Now all they can tell us is "later this year".

That is like going to a grocery store and them not having vegetables. After a year of people asking for vegetables, the say "we know you want vegetables, we will have them later this year".

***, hard and straight.

Can people tell me WHY there should be a servertransfer like this? Couldnt it be more like one free server transfer each 6 months for subscribers only. If there were paid server transfers where ppl could transfer all the time I think some servers wouldnt feel so good. people always want to play with friends, of course, but if you're totally alone right now, how can you even manage NOT to just reroll already?

I'm glad that a large number of the community are vocal on this. We really need to let the devs know that there is a large outcry to see this feature implement. As I've stated before this is a win win for Bioware. Its a paid feature that they can add that people want and won't complain about having to pay extra for.

I'm glad that a large number of the community are vocal on this. We really need to let the devs know that there is a large outcry to see this feature implement. As I've stated before this is a win win for Bioware. Its a paid feature that they can add that people want and won't complain about having to pay extra for.

Or the system admins? Maybe? Not the programmers?

Wrong... This needs to be a priority for system admins not developers. They write the code not manage the servers. If you are going to complain about something at least get the people you are complaining about right.

LOL calm down. You sure showed him.

The character transfer uses resources from developers and server admins.

If this process was just a mere server administration issue, BW could have hired kids from the local high school to implement.

Or the system admins? Maybe? Not the programmers?

I'm sure there is some degree of coding involved in implementing a feature like this, why do you care so much about us addressing system admins or devs in our complaints? Its the moderators that read the forums and i'm sure they will ensure the people with the ability to implement these features will hear our complaints.

I'm sure there is some degree of coding involved in implementing a feature like this, why do you care so much about us addressing system admins or devs in our complaints? Its the moderators that read the forums and i'm sure they will ensure the people with the ability to implement these features will hear our complaints.

Or moving things around in the database, if your are going to complain about a group of people at least get the right ones.

Can people tell me WHY there should be a servertransfer like this? Couldnt it be more like one free server transfer each 6 months for subscribers only. If there were paid server transfers where ppl could transfer all the time I think some servers wouldnt feel so good. people always want to play with friends, of course, but if you're totally alone right now, how can you even manage NOT to just reroll already?

People already had to re-roll, some multiple times, when there were 120 servers around. I'm not paying $15 a month to constantly re-do EXACTLY what I've done already.

Or moving things around in the database, if your are going to complain about a group of people at least get the right ones.

Ummm myself and the rest of the community are simply expressing our concerns over the lack of a feature not who is in charge of implementing it. But I do apologize I shall readdress my concern because I know that not saying the right person means that my post gets completely ignored.

Dear Lord System Administrator, myself and many other paying customer would deeply appreciated it if you would take a moment of time away from your position as a member of the Dark Council and use your all mighty powers to teleport some of our characters from one server to another. We would be willing to repay this service in credits or deeds, whichever our all mighty Lord System Administrator prefers.

Thank you in advanced my Lord.

-Your humble servent majiinx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.