The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Hutt Cartel Preorder Sub and Cartel Coins

Rogueleadnine

Hi, I decided to resub with the new expansion coming, so:

1. I preordered the pack for non-subscribers which gives one month free subscription ($24.99)

2. On discovering that said subscription only activates when expansion releases (which is so misleading on their part), I purchased a 30-day subscription for February.

Would I still get the regular stipend of cartel coins for subscribers when expansion releases? Also, If I renew my February subscription and the extension overlaps with the expansion release, would the free month be activated after my current subscription ends?

I feel that these conditions should be made clearer and is quite confusing for a returning player. With better information provided I could have simply resubbed and preordered the expansion (Also $24.99) without any hassle about having to find out on my own that the free subscription is actually delayed (Customer support was not helpful) or that it most likely does not come with the Cartel coin stipend, despite my payment of the same cost.

That being said, as a returning player I am thoroughly impressed with how swtor has vastly improved over the last 9 months and I am keen to see what else the developers have to offer. I feel that concise information should be provided for their different customer bases (F2P, preferred, subscribers) when they introduce new payment models such as the upcoming expansion.

Would appreciate any info on this!

Edited by Rogueleadnine