CE yellow-black crystal

Sarosen

I was told i could buy another one of my CE yellow black crystals from some vendor in the fleet. is this true? i could not find this vendor. i even went up to the collectors edition vendor that you need the VIP wristband for but i didn't see any crystals..

I was told i could buy another one of my CE yellow black crystals from some vendor in the fleet. is this true? i could not find this vendor. i even went up to the collectors edition vendor that you need the VIP wristband for but i didn't see any crystals..

the vendor was up in the fleet up untill friday not sure why he got removed in the patch they did

That's because the Yellow and Black Crystal isn't a Collector's Edition item, it's a Pre-order item.

If I'm not mistaken he's located in the corner next to the hall way where they have all the different specialty vendors on the outside ring, nearer to the light side vendor, but he's actually out near the hallway, and not in a booth like the other vendors. He's pretty missable if you don't turn your vendor on in your map to show you where he's located.

I wouldn't worry too much about it though, you can out level that crystal pretty easy.

Edited by clintcasey