The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

So 3/21/22 is the new 2.0 pyro spec?

FinalFortune

So I heard this spec can do 2800+ dps and I decided to try it (never used a pt before)

I got the spec right (i used 0/21/25) but only pulled about 2400 dps. I'm a bit of a PT noob so let me make sure my rotation is right:

Rail shot whenever free and crit buffs are both up

Keep retractable blade dot 100% uptime

Rocket punch whenever free

Flame burst as filler

This seems to be the way the spec works, I might be able to min/max all power to up my DPS but I was at about 2400 base damage (no min maxing, no relics/adrenals/stims). Is this all about right?

Edited by JP_Legatus

So I heard this spec can do 2800+ dps and I decided to try it (never used a pt before)

I got the spec right (i used 0/21/25) but only pulled about 2400 dps. I'm a bit of a PT noob so let me make sure my rotation is right:

Rail shot whenever free and crit buffs are both up

Keep retractable blade dot 100% uptime

Rocket punch whenever free

Flame burst as filler

This seems to be the way the spec works, I might be able to min/max all power to up my DPS but I was at about 2400 base damage (no min maxing, no relics/adrenals/stims). Is this all about right?

Not sure about the 2400 without optimization, but you should have 0 crit with this build, accuracy to 109.5-110% and then as much power as possible.

I actually seemed to be getting better numbers with aim augments over power even without 3 to Steely Resolve, but that could also just be rng since I only didn't do enough parses to get true averages.

Once you're fully optimized with relic/stim/etc and can get a decent rotation down, 2.8k is attainable, seen a few parses over 3k.

23/23 also seems to do about the same damage using prototype flame thrower.

Edited by KTap