Experience gains

Jhaango

I think that bioware should make bigger experience buffs like 150%-200% experience gains for the same duration as current buffs (1 hour) to help people who are new to the game and want to get to end game content quicker, or want to level characters quicker and enjoy their characters story at a comfortable level not having to worry about having to grind out a level or two so they can get through their missions without frustration and just enjoy the story. Just my opinion and what i would like to see, and maybe others would to.

I think that bioware should make bigger experience buffs like 150%-200% experience gains for the same duration as current buffs (1 hour) to help people who are new to the game and want to get to end game content quicker, or want to level characters quicker and enjoy their characters story at a comfortable level not having to worry about having to grind out a level or two so they can get through their missions without frustration and just enjoy the story. Just my opinion and what i would like to see, and maybe others would to.

It would be in danger of making it too easy I feel. While I'd like a 200% experience boost, having it for an hour would be insane, you could get a lot done in that one hour.