The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Color Crystal Availible

Izrin

I would like to see more color crystal in the equiptment on the cartel market like older ones that are unable to get anymore or just the standard popular ones as and example black-colored ones for so much CC and purple and white and cyan colors for so much CC on the market I see only one and I see even the f2p players want a different varitey in the market especially the purple crystal I can understand the point of the players perspective where only one type of color crystal is availible on the market orange-yellow.

I think this is a very good idea from what I heard from other players in the game and I think that this will make a good suggestion.

Edited by Izrin

I would like to see more color crystal in the equiptment on the cartel market like older ones that are unable to get anymore or just the standard popular ones as and example black-colored ones for so much CC and purple and white and cyan colors for so much CC on the market I see only one and I see even the f2p players want a different varitey in the market especially the purple crystal I can understand the point of the players perspective where only one type of color crystal is availible on the market orange-yellow.

I think this is a very good idea from what I heard from other players in the game and I think that this will make a good suggestion.

I think that there are a few other threads on this topic already. But, yes, it would be nice to see more Lightsaber Color Crystals in a section of the Cartel Market - instead of just one type you can buy without having to buy a Cartel Pack to get one at random.