Game Update 2.0 Now On PTS + Livestreaming

DkSharktooth

Game Update 2.0 Patch Notes:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=5885087#edit5885087

Livestreaming PTS: Twitch.tv/DkSharktooth - as soon as it finishes downloading (about 2gigs) + You can copy your CURRENT character to PTS instead of old geared PTS version.

----------

Catch the full 9hr PTS Live Stream if you missed it or want to replay it here:

http://www.twitch.tv/dksharktooth/b/369539283

Edited by DkSharktooth

Follower.

Edit: Did you just "innervate" for 2,6K (not even in BiS gear, right?)?????? The patch says that it's slightly buffed, "slightly" is apparently 30 % in this case :) No point in stacking power, might aswell take full advantage of crit until basically no returns and then crit for 2,5K every time.

Edit 2: Hahaha, that assassin was like a PvP 285K mini boss.

Edited by MidichIorian

Follower.

Edit: Did you just "innervate" for 2,6K (not even in BiS gear, right?)?????? The patch says that it's slightly buffed, "slightly" is apparently 30 % in this case :) No point in stacking power, might aswell take full advantage of crit until basically no returns and then crit for 2,5K every time.

Edit 2: Hahaha, that assassin was like a PvP 285K mini boss.

@ 1st Edit: I just took full Arkan gear healer set, didn't really try to min max anything.

Downloaded 2.0 for the PTS and then found the terminal that boosts players to 55.

Needless to say, with some arkian gear, I had my jugg hitting my combat training dummy for 8k with smash. :D

My commando, who went from lvl 37 to lvl 55, managed to crit the combat dummy with demolition round for 6900, high impact bolt was around 5500 on a crit, and full auto managed to hit the dummy for over 10k. O.O

I also tested my operative out on the training dummy with WH gear and the arkan gear I was allowed and managed to crit with hidden strike for 6100, backstab 5700, lacerate and shiv where over 4k on crits. Collateral strike also has a 70% chance to proc now, so, that was an added 700 to my lacerates.

At least the few pieces of arkan gear I had on had my character's healths just over 25,000. So, I'd imagine with PVP gear everyonw would have enough health to survive the increased damage onslaught that's coming.

On an added note, looks like shadow/assassin tank tree has better survivability as does jugg/guard tank tree. Both also have benefits to group members and jugg/guard tree is now set up for easier mob aggro.

I can also say, pretty much every skill tree for each class recieved some sort of loving.

Edited by Dedrayge