Paid character transfers with Hutt cartel expansion?

DarthDano

My guess is with RotH expansion, check page 8 of the other thread about server transfers in the cartel market suggestion heading under the main heading of general discussion to see my theory behind this."Server transfers! Seriously, why are we still waiting." thread Edited by Jonoku

They have to understand just how annoying it is to have characters on separate servers. When I started the game, my guild decided to have our imperial toons on a different server from our republican toons. Then comes the revelation of the legacy system..........D'oh! Had we known it was coming we never would have separated our guild by factions on different servers. Then come forced server consolidations...........D'oh, still no luck. And now we continue to wait. Now they introduce a reputation system..........D'oh!! These features are great features but they are pissing me off because I'm not getting as much legacy xp or reputation as I should be getting because I'm still on two different servers. Get the lead out Bioware. This is B.S. I've been a recurring subscriber since day one. How about returning some of the good faith.