Help with Character Creation

FormulaSumo

Hello World!

I just created a account about 2 weeks ago F2P to check out the game and finally subscribed today. I was trying to create a new character to check out other species but sadly they are still blocked. Any ideas why this is the case? Do I actually need to pay more to unlock the species? Or does each class have specific species assigned to them?

Thanks!

Do I actually need to pay more to unlock the species? Or does each class have specific species assigned to them?

Thanks!

at the start, each class has specific species assigned to them, but you can unlock a species for all classes by either getting that species to level 50, paying creds/cc in the legacy menu to unlock the species, or buying species unlocks via cartel market.

Hello World!

I just created a account about 2 weeks ago F2P to check out the game and finally subscribed today.

What I'm thinking :: could it be possible the OP is saying that after he subscribed, the normal species unlocks that subscribers get (vs only three for f2p) are not yet showing up as available? It might just take a billing cycle or something for them to show up ... or maybe even a simple log/relog.