Stealth Scan vs Sleep Dart (aka sap)

DkSharktooth

Hi,

Edited:

I am not suggesting CC immunity, I am suggesting only Sleep Dart-like stealth abilities not be able to affect a merc/commando that is standing inside the center of a stealth scan, mainly because stealth is to overpowered right now because there are 4 channel capture warzones and mercs/commandos need utility buffs and usefulness in order to be suggested for ranked warzones. This is not saying a merc/commando will not be able to be sleep darted (sapped), this ability will simply be a delay to being sleep darted (sapped) by standing inside the center of a stealth scan.

Thanks for reading,

-Dk

Edited by DkSharktooth

Too Overpowered, to have one class that can't be cc'd.

You'd realistically need to add a counter-cc to every class's defensive ability, but...then what's the point of having out of combat cc? You can always just use a stun breaker.

And the second stun, if your resolve isn't full, is not long enough for a cap.

Too Overpowered, to have one class that can't be cc'd.

You'd realistically need to add a counter-cc to every class's defensive ability, but...then what's the point of having out of combat cc? You can always just use a stun breaker.

And the second stun, if your resolve isn't full, is not long enough for a cap.

I am not suggesting CC immunity, I am suggesting only Sleep Dart-like stealth abilities not be able to affect a merc/commando that is standing inside the center of a stealth scan, for the duration of the stealth scan, mainly because stealth is to overpowered right now because there are 4 turret capture warzones and mercs/commandos need utility buffs and usefulness in order to be suggested for ranked warzones. This is not saying a merc/commando will not be able to be sleep darted (sapped), this ability will simply be a delay to being sleep darted (sapped).

Edited by DkSharktooth