The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Jawa-grams

KeynesAlley

Jawa-grams have no purpose in the game other than to annoy/harass other players, by spamming them. Of course there's nothing you can do about it except log off, because there's no way to stop it. There's no way to know who's doing it.

So unless BW is really that desperate for cash, I hope they get rid of them ASAP or at the very least, limit their use to 1 per hour per account and put their bloody name on them so we know who's it is.

Jawa-grams have no purpose in the game other than to annoy/harass other players, by spamming them. Of course there's nothing you can do about it except log off, because there's no way to stop it. There's no way to know who's doing it.

So unless BW is really that desperate for cash, I hope they get rid of them ASAP or at the very least, limit their use to 1 per hour per account and put their bloody name on them so we know who's it is.

I sent two to my wife on Valentine's Day, along with a romantic in-game mail. She loved it.

They may have no purpose for YOU, but that doesn't make it true for others.

I suspect the problem here is that you are just that easily annoyed.

I suspect the problem here is that you are just that easily annoyed.

I wouldn't be easily annoyed IF they were mail only so the person that's the target gets them and has the choice to use them, not the spam bombs they are now.

And I'm not easily annoyed, I only made this thread after days of people abusing these damned things.

I wouldn't be easily annoyed IF they were mail only so the person that's the target gets them and has the choice to use them, not the spam bombs they are now.

And I'm not easily annoyed, I only made this thread after days of people abusing these damned things.

Stop hanging out at the Fleets, then. I've not heard of any complaints on my server concerning Jawa-grams. Try reporting them if they are spamming you with them. Posting about it does nothing to help you.

Stop hanging out at the Fleets, then. I've not heard of any complaints on my server concerning Jawa-grams. Try reporting them if they are spamming you with them. Posting about it does nothing to help you.

Who do I report?! They are totally anonymous.

It's odd that your solution to this is not to use part of the game (Fleet, in this case), rather than making it so it's harder for these losers to get away with it. I use Fleet when I'm waiting for Group Finder to do it's thing and I do my shopping from the Crew Skill guys and whatnot.

No one needs to spam bomb or be anonymous with these things, unless they are up to no good.

BTW, it' doesn't just happen at Fleet either.

PS: At least you admit no one from BW/EA read these forums. It seems the forums are are useless as Customer Service.

Not sure if they need to be near to use the Jawa-grams on you or not, BUT if that is the case turn on target of target and when you get a jawa-gram click on the people near you and see which one of them is targetting you. Once you find them, keep them targetted and see if you keep receiving Jawa-grams. If you do and they never unselect you, you might have found your spammer. (NOTE: I see might because there maybe more than one person targetting you, so it might take a few tries to find the spammer.)

Hope that helps.

It's odd that your solution to this is not to use part of the game (Fleet, in this case), rather than making it so it's harder for these losers to get away with it. I use Fleet when I'm waiting for Group Finder to do it's thing and I do my shopping from the Crew Skill guys and whatnot.

No one needs to spam bomb or be anonymous with these things, unless they are up to no good.

BTW, it' doesn't just happen at Fleet either.

PS: At least you admit no one from BW/EA read these forums. It seems the forums are are useless as Customer Service.

I'll disagree to that last point. I always get mad emails about an inappropriate posts. Usually it comes from making fun of the rediculous complaints you can see on these forums... I mean...