armor question

Zaxem

Hi i was thinking of picking up my mara again and start playing it again. I just have 1 simple question , when i was messing around with armor looks and i found 1 that i thought looked awesome. The chest is the old centurion stalker chest i used on jaesa , so i was wondering would it be a big deal if i did use 1 piece of light armor on my mara since there is no adaptive version of it yet on the cartel market. This will most like be for pve maybe pvp every once a while if it matters what type of content i plan to use it in.

You'll have 1/3rd less armor on one of your three biggest armor pieces.

Thats an hefty penalty imo for looks. To answer your question, it might not cause a wipe, however when I'm putting an ops together in a pug, I give a quick lookover to people's gear for anything harder than sm EV and KP. Someone with wrong armor pieces start on a bad note, especially since there is no gain for it other than "it looks good".

Edit : oh yah. And if you start being serious about being absolute BiS, I might just give you a very incredulous stare.

Edited by verfallen

If you use it for PvE there's really no reason not to. You're gonna be missing a few percent of damage reduction, but in PvE as DPS the only damage you should be taking is unavoidable.

For PvP don't even bother. Wear the proper level armor, damage reduction is everything.

If you use it for PvE there's really no reason not to. You're gonna be missing a few percent of damage reduction, but in PvE as DPS the only damage you should be taking is unavoidable.

For PvP don't even bother. Wear the proper level armor, damage reduction is everything.

what i figured but wanted to be certain b4 i change mods over and augment it thanks

Edited by Zaxem