New comer looking for friendly guild

oaxadan

Hey all,

So I'm completely new to this game, and was looking to join up for some decent folk. Hoping to hear from a guild that's mature, extremely newbie-friendly (I have lots of questions), and humorous. Ultimately, I'd like to do group-content, so a medium-largish guild with active people grouping up would be sweet.

Currently playing a vanguard trooper/republic characters if that matters.

Thanks in advance!

Try Alpha Strike Force! We are open to all levels of experience and have a plethora of experienced members willing to answer questions. We have been around since SWToR launched while our team has been going strong since 1998. We're pretty active in terms of events so there is always something to keep you busy if you're in to ops, pvp, flashpoints, etc. .Most of our activity occurs on the weekends but there are always a lot of people on during the weekdays as well.

You can read more about our guild on this section of our website. If you have any questions please feel free to post on our guest forums or send me a message.

My in-game name is Elrike. Hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello oaxadan. In case you're still looking for a guild to play with that takes pride in helping players, consider Warpigs PvE Republic Guild. We enjoy helping players of all levels learn and improve playing the game, do content (heroics and Flashpoints), learn mechanics of the game (i.e. boss battles in flashpoints) and everything you can think of. We're a laid back group of players whose core belief is having fun with friends. For more information about us please see our guild forum post (link above in this post & below in my signature) or you can PM me.

May the force

:hope_06:

be with you!