The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Black Robes? Where are they?

First off, i would like to see emperor style robes as seen in the the star wars movies...you see sith wearing PLAIN long flowing SOLID BLACK robes....where are these? All i see is alot of silly or very odd looking gear for high end stuff. If you were that powerful as a sith....wouldnt armor and whatnot just be a nuisance? I would PAY for solid black flowing robes, even robes similar to what anakin was wearing when he slays all the children in the movie would be damn swell. Can you design something up for cartel market that is similar to that? A good plan would make them only wearable by 50+ players, as not just any old sith could possibly go into battle looking unarmored(my RP point <).

Secondly....is there a chance you could make an emote so it appears as if my character kneels down and is eating the corpse of a victim with maybe some black energy coming from whatever meat he is holding? Would really be effective with my characters roleplaying style, as he likes to eat his victims to devour the force energy from their physical bodies (;

Hope ya get around to reading this and thanks for taking the time to if you did.

-Your Dark Faithful Servant

Morkaia

First off, i would like to see emperor style robes as seen in the the star wars movies...you see sith wearing PLAIN long flowing SOLID BLACK robes....where are these? All i see is alot of silly or very odd looking gear for high end stuff. If you were that powerful as a sith....wouldnt armor and whatnot just be a nuisance? I would PAY for solid black flowing robes, even robes similar to what anakin was wearing when he slays all the children in the movie would be damn swell. Can you design something up for cartel market that is similar to that? A good plan would make them only wearable by 50+ players, as not just any old sith could possibly go into battle looking unarmored(my RP point <).

Secondly....is there a chance you could make an emote so it appears as if my character kneels down and is eating the corpse of a victim with maybe some black energy coming from whatever meat he is holding? Would really be effective with my characters roleplaying style, as he likes to eat his victims to devour the force energy from their physical bodies (;

Hope ya get around to reading this and thanks for taking the time to if you did.

-Your Dark Faithful Servant

Morkaia

Good luck with those bud. They should've added this with the Nihilus masks.