question concerning Collector's edition vendor

cptfirehawk

something that has been bugging me for a while, this vendor was originally promised to recieve continual updates over time, yet its been quite some time and a fair number of updates have gone by since the last update to this vendor, has this been discontinued, meaning more false advertising like the "exclusive lonspur stap" that has now been reskinned and put into cartel packs. so my question is, will there be anymore updates to this vendor?

something that has been bugging me for a while, this vendor was originally promised to recieve continual updates over time, yet its been quite some time and a fair number of updates have gone by since the last update to this vendor, has this been discontinued, meaning more false advertising like the "exclusive lonspur stap" that has now been reskinned and put into cartel packs. so my question is, will there be anymore updates to this vendor?

There is a very large thread about this on the General Forum that they continue to ignore. I doubt you'll see anything soon*tm.

• 2 weeks later...