Customizing your Interface

Freesa

open the game options menu (escape key until you see it). One of the option is "interface editor." In that you can move, resize and (limited) reshape items in the interface.

I want the quickslots on the left and right to be down to one on each side, so how do I do that. I'm in the interface editor right now, but have no luck in figuring it out

If you're in the interface editor - you can click the area where the bar would be and drag it around to where you want it to be. If you want to resize it, move it from 1x10 to 4x5 or 10x1 row/column, transparency or whatever, once you select the bar area in the UI editor, you'd modify the junk in the middle 'editor' window.

also ... be sure to hit 'save' afterwards ;)

edit: there is also a toggle for visible (iirc) so you can make one bar disappear completely.

Edited by BeToo

If you're in the interface editor - you can click the area where the bar would be and drag it around to where you want it to be. If you want to resize it, move it from 1x10 to 4x5 or 10x1 row/column, transparency or whatever, once you select the bar area in the UI editor, you'd modify the junk in the middle 'editor' window.

also ... be sure to hit 'save' afterwards ;)

edit: there is also a toggle for visible (iirc) so you can make one bar disappear completely.

Thanks for your help, my interface is now set to my liking