Founder Rewards

ElanSolUgad

How about some exclusive Founder rewards or long term (say more than 12 months) subscription rewards?

In recognition of supporting the game:

- 1 customisable title, this could be regulated like your name.

- The ability to change your armour colour (Mass Effect style). Even if limited to primary colour and only a few options. (After 14 months of playing a commando, white is soooo last year....)

- An exclusive colour crystal

- An exclusive armour set and or primary weapon.

- A cartel coin bonus on 12th month of concurrent subscription

- A soap box you could stand on, would suit me as I moan so much... some kind of interactive toy in other words.

- A founder emote like "welcome to the republic/ empire"

These could be stackable so you start with one and get an additional one every 6 months. Could be limited to one reward per character. Could also be managed through the Cartel Coin system, so 6000 coins would unlock armour colour for one character.

In all honesty.. I don't need recognition for supporting this game.. I gave this game almost 6 months in the beta.. Reporting bugs and dealing with half the stuff not even working.. I paid $150 twice for the CE edition.. My wife has the CE too.. Both my wife and I have been subscribers since release day.. We played in early release..

I really don't want the recognition and little gagets that says I am awsome.. I would like them to fix this game and make it better.. That will be the reward for my support..

We have a special title as it is.. It is called the 'Founder' title.. To me a title is something we earn, not make up on our own..

I like the idea of changing armor color.. But that shouldn't be limited to just founders.. Everyone should have that option..

An exclusive color crystal would be useless if you didn't like the color.. I already have the color crystal I want.. Purple.. Not purple and black, just purple.. I bought a ton of them from the vendor when he was on the fleet.. All my toons have purple crystals..

Exclusive armor?? Why?? Just for being a founder??? What if people don't like it??

Interactive toy?? How about a little mini starship we can actually fly around and control instead of just buzz around your head in a circle.. Then give them all little blasters and we can have little battles with them while we are waiting for whatever it is we are waiting for..

Founder emote?? I'll pass.. I would not make a good greeter..

Just my opinion of course.. :)

Edited by MajikMyst

How about some exclusive Founder rewards or long term (say more than 12 months) subscription rewards?

In recognition of supporting the game:

- 1 customisable title, this could be regulated like your name.

- The ability to change your armour colour (Mass Effect style). Even if limited to primary colour and only a few options. (After 14 months of playing a commando, white is soooo last year....)

- An exclusive colour crystal

- An exclusive armour set and or primary weapon.

- A cartel coin bonus on 12th month of concurrent subscription

- A soap box you could stand on, would suit me as I moan so much... some kind of interactive toy in other words.

- A founder emote like "welcome to the republic/ empire"

These could be stackable so you start with one and get an additional one every 6 months. Could be limited to one reward per character. Could also be managed through the Cartel Coin system, so 6000 coins would unlock armour colour for one character.

Title - Na, they give us enough good titles as is.

Armor Color - It will probably happen in the future and honestly, not really needed. (most people would go black, red, or the combo)

Color Crystal - We do have one, its black-yellow

Exclusive weapon or armor - Na, we don't need this.

Cartel Coin Bonus - No, we're fine.

Soap Box - No.

Emote - No.