Crapload of Gear Boxes in Space Pirate Packs

Abashai

to get back on topic here, to Bioware...I have stopped buying this this pack until you guys fix this. It's BS I get belt bracers that are bound over and over.

I'm really wondering what bug you encounter "over and over" that causes them to bind. I've sent a variety of them from the only character I have that opened those packs to several others who could use a small cosmetics upgrade just fine. As far as I scan see, none of them are bound in my inventory, nor within my cargobays.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has inspired me.

I just ordered pizza for myself and had two more deliveries sent to both my neighbor's houses. I will now buy a 24 pack from the Cartel Market and proceed to delete the entire contents without ever opening them. Will YouTube it and post it up.

Look for the video, "I lul @ poor people" soon.

Edited by Gankstah

I have purchased a many packs and noticed a couple of interesting things:

1. The Auxiliary Gear is quite common (ie the belt & bracers for the various armor sets)

2. The Color Crystals are much more rare than previous packs

3. The are additional Revan armor pieces which I believe are Super Rare

pretty much about the color crystals, they are pretty damn rare, but i did manage to get i think 2 of the lime green crystals and 1 white crystal. i may try and sell them not sure yet though.

I'm getting the feeling that Revan gave all of his Companions -- as well as the Exile's -- copies of his robes for Feteweek Day one year. And for good measure, HK, T3, and Mandalore got a different pairs for their different adventures.

Because in about 10 packs, I've gotten three sets of "Revan's Robes." At first, I was holy crap, I got some named Revan gear. But, now, I've got it on my main, on Kira. I don't know who's going to wear the third pair yet.

I'm now afraid to get any more, because I can't bring myself to sell of anything by Revan. But, then I figure I'll quickly end up with all of my companions geared in the stuff.

I guess when I run out of companions, I can fold them up and put them in my ship's cargo hold with the crateloads of Qel-Droma lightsabers. I mean, I know these guys did a lot of fighting. But, not even Darth Vader had a different set for each day of the week. He just had a black suit. And then the red one, for Christmas that one year.