Concealment Op or Madness Sorc LFG.

Skammadix

I know, I know.. A Concealment Operative, yay. I know that we're a pretty undesirable class, but I play this toon very well.

About me: Former WoW player. Been playing SWTOR for quite a bit now. Former top WOL parsing Rogue in WoW (hardmodes) enjoying the playstyle of the concealment op as it is similar to a rogue. She's all Campaign/BH geared. Most of the raiders left my previous guild for greener pastures, I followed them, got sick, and now currently don't have a raid spot. I have cleared 4/4 EC HM and 1/5 TFB HM on my Operative. I would prefer not to main switch but in case I have to....

I have a Madness Sorc in almost identical gear. All BH/Campaign. While I enjoy playing my Sorc, I would much rather stick with my operative as my main.

Quick learner, theorycrafting nerd, and a sociable guy. I'm looking for a reason to log on as I haven't been much recently not having a raid spot and all.

My raid times are flexible, I would prefer a 2 day week although a 3 day week is okay as well. I have quite a few obligations outside of the game as I am currently working on producing two hip-hop albums in their entirety. If you listen to underground hip-hop.. you may have heard of me.. if not, that's good too. :p

Anyway, feel free to PM me on the forums as I check them daily.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...