Morningstar Recruitment

TheRealMag

About Morningstar

Morningstar is a casual multi-gaming Community that was founded out of great leadership to continue playing with friends despite switching games. And so our Community was born. We continue to foster a casual atmosphere among our guilds/clans among all games spanning WoW, Guild Wars 2, Diablo 3, as well as the older but equally enjoyable ROM, League of Legends and more. We can also be found in a small Imp Guild made mostly of our alts named Eveningstar.

We welcome all people with a sense of humor, and offer an easy environment for you to fit into easily. We have a large PVE presence as well as a rapidly growing PVP presence. With countless alts, open raids, all night PVP matches, as well as 3 raid groups, there is something in Morningstar for all your gaming needs.

Morningstar featured on Corellianrun.com

Highlights of Morningstar:

Extremely active Mumble server across several games.

New Innovative website created by our members

Tons of information on all aspects of SWTOR

Acceptance to any of our Guilds on any game with Legendary Status

High end Raiding Team

PVE Recruitment

We currently run 8 Man Ops, and do so with three scheduled raid groups. While we have some needs for raiding we do accept any experienced and or quality raiders. If the need for a fourth group arises, we plan to merge the most adept raiders into a 16 Man and continue running the other two in 8 Mans.

If it is not a scheduled raid night an open raid is formed and is used to teach/gear anyone who needs either. We never tell a member you cannot come or you’re not geared enough for open raids, and we take pride in gearing our people and turning them into a quality raider at their own pace.

Scheduled raid times are being refigured post launch to fit new needs as well as an optional cleanup day on Monday at 9:15 pm est. Open raids are any day an ops is not scheduled at 9:15 pm est. or any time enough are on and willing.

Our current Raid progression is:

Pre 2.0: Cleared

*Current content*

TC SM: Cleared (Republic 2nd)

TC HM: Not attempted

TFB SM: Cleared

TFB HM: Not attempted

S&V SM: Cleared (Republic 6th)

S&V HM: Not attempted

If you are interested please message Jayda-Brooke in game.

PVP Recruitment

We also have a rapidly growing PVP base. PVPers are not expected to raid and often time people do both. Our PVP is currently not scheduled and is currently done whenever two or more are interested, often resulting in all night PVP chain matches.

There are no current requirements for PVP – however once a schedule is put in place for dedicated ranked teams requirements for those teams will be put in place. However no one will ever be told you can't PVP with us in regular PVP.

For more information please message Jayda-Brooke in game

Guild Absorption

SWTOR in its first year as an MMO has seen several issues that have left many guilds all but memories of what they once were. The mass exodus of players followed by forced server merges, some guilds just can’t continue with a fraction of their numbers. If this is your guild or are a member of one of these guilds, we do offer absorption; to become part of a guild with active members again. All Raiders and PVPers will instantly be added to a team where you will feel like a valued part of our community where you will share all the benefits mentioned above.

If this interest you at all please message Jayda-Brooke in game.

My alts

Rusty-nuts

Blakè

Officers

Myleena'angel

Blue-taco

Cyndel

Chas

Limac

Clam

Varesh

c'amil

Vhaelin

Castor-troy

Edited by TheRealMag

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I am interested in joining the guild as a casual player. My toon is Dharuba,and she is a level 14 jedi consular. I intend to level her to 55, but because of work demands, it'll be slow but steady. I have jayda-brooke on my friends ' list but, so far, we have not been on at the same time. Is there someone else whom I can contact in-game for a guild invite. It would be very much appreciated.

I am interested in joining your guild but I never see anyone on. Is there a certain time frame where I should look so I can talk to someone about your guild? What are the names of officers who I should be looking for to ask questions about the guild? Thanks