The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

cartel market things i would pay for

darhsteel

heres some random ideas for cartel items i would pay for:

server transfers:i have toons i want to transfer to RP servers

portable jukebox:you out in the middle nowhere with some friends,waiting around for a warzone?with a portable jukebox,you can bring the cantina to YOU!

a "lets dual" area affect: you wanna dual someone,anyone,but hate dual requesting each player every single time?this would make a large glowing area,with neat visual effects(maybe flames or pillars)so anyone nearby sees it and knows the player wants to dual.

a "dance party"area affect:anyone nearby will bust-a-move and dance.

more holographic creatures:maybe a holographic kyrat dragon,battledroid,geonosian,bantha,wampa whatever you can think of!)

a box to hide in:i know,i know...i just want that czerka crate-a-matic sooo bad(i like weird items)can hide in it and mobs will loose track of you(evade)i dont hide from mobs,i kill them,i just want to pop out of a box when players walk by when im waiting for a warzone :p

firework tripwire:click an area and when a player enters it,fireworks shoot in the air!(just another thing to do when waiting for a WZ)

player gifts:trinkets wrapped up all nice to give to eachother(that would make life day a little cooler)

banners with buffs:different banners with diff buffs if standing near them(this would make warzones a little more zany!)

an option to turn off the huttball announcer's voice:need i say more?

body auras:would be cool to see diff colored glowing players walking around.

color customize speeder:i love my czerka "pod"speeder,but i hate the McDonalds colors on it.i want to change colors on it.