The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The Glowing Gun

kallishnikov

I'm currently rolling a 50 Shield Spec Tank in all Tionese / Columni gear, using the Glowing Gun. The model is that of a long barrel revolver and looks absolutely menacing.

One problem though... it sounds like I'm spitting at people... and trying not to offend them.

I haven't really done much investigation, thought I'd come to the experts first. Is the sound of a weapon in game fixed, or is it dependent on the Color Crystal / Barrel?

Thanks!

There are 2 models that glow. I don't remember the names. The one that does not look round sounds better to me. It is usually sold for more on the GTM. The other does sound quite lame. Main reason why I stopped using it. Was very disappointed. Edited by KillaDeuce

Thanks for the confirmation.

Kind of a bummer, but ah well. The only real problem I run into is that the animation for Heat Blast is very quick, and when the gun makes almost no noise, I sometimes miss that I've used it, and attempt to use it again, wasting time.

Thanks CaptMurphy for the links to TorHead.

I believe both of these are found in Cartel Market packs, I'm not sure which ones. Populous servers should have some posted on the Galactic Trade Network, although for how much, I can't say.

On The Harbinger, most 'cool' items are easily 200k.