The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

More Jedi/Sith simple semi-armored robes!

Wallner

Hey! You do already have some nice ones, like the Jedi Battlelord set, and the new Valiant Jedi set. Also for the sith, the Rampage Assault set looks great!

But since these types are the look I really want for my jedi/sith, I wouldn't mind if you did more like those. Simple jedi/sith robes or clothes, mixed with some armor.

Got some inspiration pics for ya:

Jedi:

You have Obi-Wan and Anakin's outfits during the clone wars.

Rahm Kota's outfit here has a nice rugged blend of simple clothing with a bit of armor.

Starkiller in Force Unleashed have a couple of nice outfits, this one looks pretty nice

Belth Allusis has simple robes with shoulderpads

I really like the semi-armored clothing look for Jedi, it shows that the Jedi would rather not wear the armor, but it's necessary sometimes. I also think ALL jedi classes should be able to have this. All of them would probably prefer to only wear their robes, but all of them now find themselves in combat situations, so why shouldn't all of them be able to wear armor if they wished?

Sith:

Savage Opress have pretty sweet set of armor, with a bit of clothing.

This heavy sith armor, would be cool if you added. It's from your trailer, but I don't think the armor is actually ingame. It's kinda like the sith version of the Jedi Battlelord. Another one that's similar.

This was just a few that I could find pretty fast. I would really like if you added more sets inspired by these kinds of outfits. Cheers!

Edited by Wallner