The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

All of My Suggestions

Ireul

OK, here are all of my suggestions for CM items and the reasoning behind them all.

1. A reskin of Satele Shan's outfit.

Aside from the obvious fanservice inherent in this outfit I'd like it because there are very few Jedi outfits that aren't robes. That look gets tiring after a while. Having something different, yet traditionally Jedi looking would be very nice.

3. Darth Talon's outfit (sans tattoos)

Since having "risque" female outfits in each Shipment seems to be a thing.

4. Just in general more armor without giant backpacks, hood-down robes for Jedi, and hood-up robes for Sith. I don't have any specific sets in mind for for this but I'm sure other people do.

5. An extension of the Appearance Designer that allows us to change our companion's look. it'll offer their default look with a few options that aren't in the current customizations (those are there, but locked). To unlock the options available in current customizations we must either pay with Cartel Coins similar in price to unlocking options for our characters or add a current customization to our legacy (you could add it under Global Unlocks - Other or Character Perks). Once we customize our companion to how we like, we pay a 12.5K credit fee and get a unique companion customization item.

I like the companion customization idea, in fact I use quite a few. However, a con of the current implementation is that we may like a customization with a certain hairstyle or skin tone, etc. but not get it because it changes something else as well, like hair color or race. By allowing us to create our own customizations this problem goes away. Also, the addition of a cost to create the item at the end of customization would keep the current customization vendors relevant.

6. Lore sets: Kreia/Darth Traya -with the hood covering the eyes (might as well make this two sets), Visas, Mission, Juhani, Darth Bandon, Atton, and The Disciple. Oh, and can we please dye these?

7. Customization Options: A hair pack including Bastila's hairstyle, Trask's hairstyle, and Visz's hairstyle (for all species with Trask and Hylo being unisex); multicolored hair color options (black with red stripes, etc.); Miraluka blindfolds like the race icon, Jerec's look, or just more Sith-looking blindfolds (the current ones are too ragged or Jedi-like)

8. Sith Blades as seen in the Galactic History - Great Hyperspace War entry.

9. This outfit would be awesome - cuffs and collar included, please.

Edited by Ireul