The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Jung Ma collected Epilogue of Cartel Item Suggestions

Magnusheart

Collected collaberation of server Jung Ma's ideas for the CC market I have gathered from our server. from the original armor thread suggestion made by Bioware and continuing.

First: Fix revan's set. Robes are black not grey, robes don't match the face mask surrounding revan's mask anymore..

List of Armor was gathered from asking the players of JUNG MA

ARMOR

I have labled in Yellow the most popular suggestions on both Empire and Republic side chat on Jung Ma

1. MANDALORES HELM NOT the ugly gold one in Artworks, I mean one that demands true respect, a Mandalorian doesn't need such luxuries. KoTOR 2's Mandalore craved respect.

2. DARTH TRAYUS ROBE. Pure Black respectable non flashy items robe.

3. ATRIS ROBE pure white moddable robes.

4. DARTH BARAS'S HELMET Why this wasn't a reward for Sith Warriors I dont know

5. REVANS BELT, MODDABLE.

6. Mandalorian Armor, Red, Blue, Black, Yellow, Steel, just like in KoToR

7. KOTOR'S Sith Soldier armor.

8. MALAK'S Resperator.

9. EMPEROR VITIATE'S Robes

10. SATEELE SHAN's Attire.

11. JACE MALCOM'S Trooper Armor(with helmet)

12.EXILES' Jedi Robes(hopefully a unique new model and stuff)

13. Standard Issue Republic Trooper Armor, Thats right, white and blue baby.

14. Harley Davidson black leather biker jacket style chestpeice for smuggs

15. NOMEN KARS ROBES. (But with hood up please <3 <3 <3)

16. More Hooded Black Robes. >_> Only like 5 total A Sith Warrior can actually use that isnt fugly.

17. Alderan Crown.

18. Miraluka head covers.

19. Blindfolds

20. Corellia Green Jedi Knights Robes.

21. KOTOR 2 style esq Jedi Master/Dark Jedi Master Robes.

22. BASTILA SHAN'S ROBES..

21. Empire Side Muse Robes for Republic

22. Stealthy Camo sniper gear, like a Guilie suit for Snipers wear in modern times?

23. More unique and hood coverable masks.

24. Trooper lvl 40 PVP helmet with a glowing blue visor. You know what I'm gettin at.

25. Reverse colored Empire Trooper armor. Think the C.E. but flip all the red and black with each other.

26. Mistress Dancer oufit, Think Republic Dancer, but with a long transparant cape and other....frills.

27. NICO's ATTIRE. AKA the Smuggler on the trailer.

28. GREY JEDI Robes.

29. Kotor 1 esq padawan robes.

30. Exar Kun's Battle Armor.

31. Matuaki Armor/Zeison Sha Armor(Kotor 2 Force usable armor)

32. Gladiator Armor. Think the smuggler wookie companions armor, but as a moddable set for players.

33. Shadow's Hand Robes.

34. Darth Malgus's Chestpeice. (WITH THE CAPE)

35. More Unique Belts

36. Look alike version of Commander Sheperd's Armor from Mass Effect, Personally, I thought this idea was unique, same company n all. sounds not hard to try and replicate the outfit to a degree in terms of design.

37. Completely Unique Robes/Armor that are fit only for the Dark Council that inspires awe and fear.

38. Kotor 2 Ubeses Assassin Armor.

39. Modern Day design soldier armor.

-----------------------------------

MISC.

1. A self heal item that is a play with-able datacron? Use the Life Day Orb animation, For a jedi datacron use the glow of the consulars, and for the sith datacron inquisitors with the respected eye glows from previous packs. Not a lot of effort in making that you have all the components to do so.

2. More Light/Darkside Aura Glows

3. Unlockable other race racial "RP" Abilities and Heals. Wanna be a Cathar Scoundrel doing the Consular heal and the Miraluka force sensitive scan? why not?

4. Companion Customization mini boosters. offer new CC companion customization boosters that are BoE or BoL so there is at least 1 for every companion in the game.

5. MORE WHITE CORE DIFFERENT HUE LIGHTSABER COLOR CRYSTALS. Dark Blue? why not! Dark Red? SURE!

6. Advanced Droid Companion Customizations. Replace the ship droid or HK's look with a whole new droid skin. Empire assault droid? Foundry Extermination humanoid shaped droid? why not. add a little Flair in those nostrels.

7. Laser sight Blaster Pistols under the barrel so you can see what color crystal they have.

8. Stealth speeder bike which makes the player partially invisible while mounted.

I will update often.

Edited by Magnusheart