The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Speeder Customizations

I know this might seem trivial to some as it is purely cosmetic but for a long time I have wanted to change the color of both the paint and thrusters on my favorite speeder models in the game, such as the Hotrigged Speeder Bike and Longspur Recon/Blaze.

EX. a Hotrigged Speeder Bike with a weathered gold texture (has seen some action) and emerald green thrusters, an antique copper textured Longspur with bright cyber blue thrusters.

Of course it would be great if "custom" speeders like the Hotrigged Speeder Bike could be customized when crafted, but until then I think it would be a great way to extend the life of current speeders that have good models but less than desirable colors.

Edited by ELECTRICJUDGMENT

/signed

Would be great if we could customize our speeders, and give them a personal look.

I dont like the curent system right now, basically there are only 6-7 unique speeder models right now, and the rest are just re-skined versions of them.

The current system should removed, in stead of counting those re-skined vertions as a diferent speeder, they should be just skins, that u can buy or unlock separately, not atached to any model in particular, and could change at will.

Another thing that is required is that all speeders start at a basic speed, and then could be tuned and modified with different pieces and parts to increase its speed and maneuverment, dependent of the speed training level u have.

Edited by YeIIow