Space Trolls: Brand new casual guild

Originalzeek

<Space Trolls> (server: The Bastion, Imperials) is a brand new guild looking for members who want to help create a great community for people of all skill levels to get together and have a great gaming experience.

Once we get enough players to join up we will have Raids and We plan to have a ranked PvP team as well.

This guild will be have a casual and friendly atmosphere with the planning and dedication for some of the more hardcore players.

Players will have a say in most guild policies and when we do start setting up for raids every effort will be put into making sure everyone gets an opportunity to go.

We have few members as of right now but with your help we can make this a memorable guild for all who are involved. For more information of the guild you are more than welcome to post here, contact me (Avaj), or Minoptra (Current officer) in game, or you may contact me through my personal e-mail originalzeek@gmail.com with the subject line "Guild info"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.