Class Story Bug

OrionTheGreat

So Baras just betrayed and I get onto my ship to activate the ships holoterminal however every time I do this the cut scene starts but that's it, no dialog initiates. I reset the quest and did it again but have the same issue, I logged out and in, I even quit the game and came back on but the cut scene just wont work, I made a ticket but it has been an hour and I am still waiting so thought I would try here for help. Edited by OrionTheGreat

So Baras just betrayed and I get onto my ship to activate the ships holoterminal however every time I do this the cut scene starts but that's it, no dialog initiates. I reset the quest and did it again but have the same issue, I logged out and in, I even quit the game and came back on but the cut scene just wont work, I made a ticket but it has been an hour and I am still waiting so thought I would try here for help.

I had this happen on a different quest (On Nar Shadda). I got past it by hitting spacebar, which skipped... not the dialogue, but whatever was holding things up, and allowed me to proceed. Sometimes took a few presses.

• 2 weeks later...

This is also happening to my friend who is playing his sniper, which is why we are on the forum.

He is trying to complete his Sniper Class Story by using the ships holoterminal, but it will not work. Space bar doesn't work and he has now reset the class story and will try the ships holo again.

Will update shortly or if you have an answer, pls post.

Edited by Endek
posted in wrong forum.

This is also happening to my friend, which is why we are on the forum.

He is trying to complete his Sniper Class Story by using the ships holoterminal, but it will not work. Space bar doesn't work and he has now reset the class story and will try the ships holo again.

Will update shortly or if you have an answer, pls post.

Nothing worked for us. Can't complete his Sniper class story from Alderaan.

Edited by Endek
posted in wrong forum. but can't delete